Property and Portfolio Advisory
Over the past number of years, we have built a formidable team whose skills include, corporate & project finance, banking, property, accounting and insolvency that are fit for purpose to deal with the changing demands of the marketplace in Ireland.
We have integrated a full service property asset management team to provide advisory, consultancy and investment management services to new and prospective entrants into the Irish marketplace. The property asset management platform can be used to service assets outside of the Irish jurisdiction.
We are a team of Chartered Surveyors from development and agency backgrounds with in-depth property asset management experience. This includes:
- Portfolio Advisory and Due Diligence Management
- Distressed Property Backed Loan Appraisal
- Property Loan / Asset Portfolio Work-Out
- Uncompleted or Otherwise Distressed Asset Recovery
- Borrower Support Services (Performing Property Loans)
- Non-Performing Loan Enforcement Interface and Asset Capture
- Strategic and Business Plan Reviews
- Operational Property Portfolio Management and FM Oversight.
Working within the structure of a major insolvency practice we have a solid understanding of the interface between NPLs, receivership and property asset value capture.
As experienced property asset managers we understand all aspects of distressed property asset recovery including:
- Legal title
- Planning and environment
- Compliance with building and particularly fire regulations
- Estate and building management regimes (Including Muds)
- Lease optimization / restructuring
- Disposal strategy
As experienced Chartered Surveyors we have a robust professional approach to all property asset issues. We work closely with a wide range of facility and property managers and agencies.