What is the Today Markets Irish Property Fund
The Today Markets Irish Property Fund invests in a unique portfolio of commercial and private buildings, located in Dublin, Cork and Waterford city centre. It has been created to deliver long-term value with both office office and residential across the Irish landscape, as well as prime retail locations.
Established over 5 years ago, the fund offers an exciting investment opportunity and access to highly-experienced fund managers.
The Today Markets Irish Property Fund is a Qualifying Investor Alternative Investment Fund (QIAIF). To invest in the Today Markets Irish Property Fund you must meet the criteria of a Qualifying Investor.
Property and Portfolio Advisory
We have integrated a full service property asset management team to provide advisory, consultancy and investment management services to new and prospective entrants into the Irish marketplace. The property asset management platform can be used to service assets outside of the Irish jurisdiction.
- Portfolio Advisory and Due Diligence Management
- Distressed Property Backed Loan Appraisal
- Strategic and Business Plan Reviews
- Operational Property Portfolio Management and FM Oversight
- Property Loan / Asset Portfolio Work-Out
As experienced property asset managers we understand all aspects of distressed property asset recovery including:
- Legal title
- Planning and environment
- Compliance with building and particularly fire regulations
- Estate and building management regimes (Including Muds)
- Lease optimization / restructuring
- Disposal strategy
Our experienced Chartered Surveyors we have a robust professional approach to all property asset issues. We work closely with a wide range of facility and property managers and agencies.