Why use Today Markets trading alerts?
Know exactly when to expect economic events and what their outcomes are.
Be alerted when target prices or price changes are hit.
Saves you time by monitoring markets on your behalf.
React instantly to email, SMS or push notifications when on the move.
What are trading alerts?
Trading alerts are free, automatic and customisable notifications sent to you whenever your specifications are triggered – like when economic events occur, prices move and technical conditions change. By having us monitor the markets for you, you’ll be able to get on with your day and take advantage of opportunity when it arises.
- Set price change alerts just once to be notified when your market moves by a certain percentage or amount in points – only available with Today Markets
- Create instant buy and sell price alerts on all our markets, including share price alerts, forex alerts and crypto alerts
- Free notifications immediately sent by email, SMS or push notification
- Use as part of your risk management strategy – price alerts keep your positions open, so you can decide when to take action.
- Set alerts for upcoming macro events, like central bank announcements
- Receive macroeconomic figures as soon as they are released
- Set reminders to notify you of upcoming events, from 5-60 minutes before they occur
- Get alerts by push notification on your mobile, in the platform or by email
- Just tick the box next to your chosen event in our economic calendar to receive an alert.
Technical indicator alerts
- Create alerts using popular indicators: Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average, MACD, RSI, Standard Deviation, Stochastic, Bollinger Bands and Price (share CFDs only)
- Place and create indicator alerts through our free charts
- Create highly customised conditions by combining up to four different indicators.