Forex instruments have streaming prices and trading functionality available continuously as follows:
- Pricing & Trading begin each Sunday at 17:10 ET.
- Pricing & Trading end each Friday at 16:55 ET
- There is a daily system reset from 16:55 until 17:10 ET during which pricing and trading is not available.
Metals instruments (gold, silver) quotes and trading functionality are active from 18:05:00 ET on Sunday until 16:55 ET on Friday.
Metals exchanges close daily from 16:55 until 18:05 ET, during which quotes and trading are unavailable.
Commodities (Energy and Oil)
Trading hours for Oil and Energy instruments:
- XTI (WTI) & XNG (Natural Gas): Trading starts at 18:05 ET on Sunday and is active until 16:55 ET on Friday. There is a daily break in pricing between 16:55 ET until 18:05 ET.
- XBR (Brent Crude Oil): Trading starts at 20:05 ET on Sunday and is active until 16:55 ET on Friday. There is a daily break in pricing between 16:55 ET until 20:05 ET.
Attn: BridgeOMX Clients
In the event of holiday where pricing is shut down for a period of time, BridgeOMX clients should use the “Holidays” section of MT5 Administrator to shutdown pricing for a specific securities group or symbol. This will prevent the possibility of errant pricing/quotes from effecting your MT5 server.